Posted Jul 15
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Mons, Hainaut, Belgium
This employer requests that only candidates in Belgium apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Belgium, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
VOICE ENGINEER/CCNA VOICE/VoIP/SC CLEARED/NATO SECRET/MONS/IMMEDIATE START
RATE: €385-415 p/d
LOCATION: Mons, Belgium
DURATION: 100 Days (Initially)
In addition to the minimum at least 2 years' experience of CISCO Routing,
Switching and Voice, the contractor must have:
a minimum of 1 years' experience with the configuration and operation of HP
Network Automation or equivalent network automation and orchestration systems;
a minimum of 2 years' experience with the configuration and operation of
Network Monitoring and Event Management systems ideally Intermapper, Spectrum, HP Openview and Splunk;
over 4 years' experience of working in a centrally managed network
minimum qualification of Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA Voice);
proven experience in the configuration and operation of VoIP systems;
proven experience with CISCO based VoIP solutions (CUCM 9.1 or higher, CME, CUBE);
proven experience in the configuration of Session Border Controllers;
a high level of knowledge of network, system and application level troubleshooting techniques;
knowledge of communications protocols and practical experience of using diagnostic test equipment;
working Knowledge of SIP, H.323 signalling protocols;
working Knowledge of virtual environments (VMWare, ESXi, vSphere, vCenter);
knowledge of implementing and operating LAN technologies (eg HSRP, STP, Switching, VLANs, DHCP snooping, ARP Inspection, Port-Security);
good interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Knowledge and experience with commercial IPSEC encryption solutions such as Secure Virtual Tunnels (sVTI), SSLVPN, DMVPN, GETVPN;
Shall have general understanding of related telecommunications systems and techniques of, Radio, SATCOM, MPLS, Video, TDM Voice;
Ability to navigate, influence and negotiate with all levels of the organization, business partners, customers and users;
Strong communication skills and the ability to be concise in both written and verbal communications;
Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements.
- Direct 1st level fault resolution of deployable and transportable Voice Elements with operational, exercise, and garrison locations in coordination with the Service Area Voice cell.
- Prepare deployable network assets in accordance with the exercise plan.
- Baseline deployable network assets at the end of an exercise in accordance with the standard configuration set.
- Update baseline configurations as directed.
- Advises on fault diagnosis throughout the deployable network environment utilizing a number of management platforms (eg HP Network Automation, Netscout, Intermapper, Splunk, CA Spectrum)
- Ensure that on Voice elements, routine maintenance is performed
- Coordinate with detachments to implement Voice elements standardisation and best practices
- Liaise and collaborate internally throughout the NCI Agency Service Line infrastructures and to external organisations for fault rectification activities as required
- Responsible for the maintenance and creation of Standard Operating Procedures within the Deployable CIS area of the Voice Cell
- Performing operation and maintenance activities for current NATO operations (eg KFOR, OAE, and RS)
- Coordinates and performs voice infrastructures configuration, numbering plans and
maintenance activities for all NATO exercise scenarios
- Operate provided management tools and capabilities
- Investigate and propose long term solutions to encountered equipment and configuration problems
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds. Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Pay: 385 to 415 EUR (Euro)
Pay Period: Daily