Senior iOS Mobile Developer
Posted Aug 12
ComTech Europe Limited
Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland
This employer requests that only candidates in Finland apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Finland, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
For our customer we are looking for an experienced iOS Mobile Developer.
iOS Development 3+ years essential.
Front End Development 3+ years essential.
Mobile development 3+ years essential.
Objective-C 3 + years essential.
SWIFT 3+ years essential.
You will work full time as part of a team developing an app for iOS and Apple watch. The app is built on top of the current codebase and takes it to the next level.
Your main tasks are:
- Develop the existing iOS apps with new features and improvements to the existing features.
- Working closely together with the product owners, designers, the Android team and the web team.
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain the Back End that supports the apps.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Depending on the skill set, can be lead on iOS or support Android, web Front End or Back End development.
- Excellent knowledge of information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
- Strong design and programming skills in Swift and experience of Objective-C
- Pays attention to details and delivers high quality apps
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
- Problem solving ability
- Good scoping and estimation skills
- Keeps up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Front End development skills and Play and Scala experience are advantages but not necessary
Project Language will be in English.
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 5 months
Other Pay Info: Negotiable on experience