Programme Support Officer
Posted Feb 23
Aim Hire Jobs
Rijswijk, Gelderland, Netherlands
This employer requests that only candidates in Netherlands apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Netherlands, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Role: Programme Support Officer
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, one of the world's foremost Consultancies, a Network Engineer for a very long term contract role in Risjwijk.
This contract will run initially until the end of 2018 (with the option to extend) and will be based full time in Risjwijk .
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following: - Proven experience of minimum of 3 years as Programme Support of (IT) related programmes
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with standard Project Management Methodologies
- Very good knowledge of standard Programme Management Methodologies
- Experience with project planning tools, e.g. Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of and experience with software development, IT infrastructure and IT security
- Very good planning skills, including management of parallel tracks and activities
- Very good time management skills, having the ability to deliver within strict deadlines
- Good communication and presentation skills, having the ability to communicate clearly with
both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proactive attitude and the ability to anticipate foreseeable issues
- Familiarity with enterprise desktop applications such as MS Office, Lotus Notes, SharePoint,
This role will a maximum daily rate of €350 per day.
Does this role sound of interest to you?
If so, please can you send me your up to date CV, your salary expectations (preferably as a day rate) and your availability to start to
Employment Type: Contract
Work Hours: Full Time
Pay: 300 to 350 EUR (Euro)
Pay Period: Daily