Oracle Solution Architect
Posted Dec 07
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
This employer requests that only candidates in Ireland apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Ireland, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Great position open for a Oracle Retail Solution to come on board and work for a highly successful Global IT company based in Dublin, Ireland. This will be an initial 3 month contract position with competitive rates on offer
Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure CSA for large, complex solutions.
Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
* Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or PM.
* Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
* Tangible recognition from customers and/or the client's sales of being a major influence in the customer choosing the client.
Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions of significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
* Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
Complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing larger more complex solutions.
* Shapes technical proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
* Cost and risk. Defines the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, controlling technical scope and the work of the design team in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
* Influence. Represents the client at customer forums, conferences, and professional bodies to build the client's reputation in the market place.
* Business development. Establishes customer requirements for a solution building strong relationships and acting as a major influence in the customer choosing the client.
* Requirements and design. Contributes to definition of customers' overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
* Knowledge re-use. Shares knowledge with colleagues to make a useful contribution to the client's knowledge base.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Employment Type: Contract