This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
My client, a leading electronics engineering company are looking for a Inspection Engineer to join their ever-growing team at their flagship site in Wimborne, Dorset. At this site they will be working to support the sensors and radiation monitoring testing and diagnostics team.
Not only does this opportunity offer full training, a competitive salary, they are also offering a fantastic benefits package working with an extremely repeatable company within electronics engineering. These are just some of the potential benefits that this position can offer:
* Referral Awards
* Flexible working
* Employee Assistant programme
* Corporate gym discounts
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Financial advisor
* Holiday entitlement: 25 days + standard bank holidays
* Flexible working - lunch time finish on the Friday!
Due to the nature of the business you will be to be put through SC clearance, so please only apply if this is possible.
Key Responsibilities that the successful Inspection Engineer will be involved are:
* Intermediate Inspection of equipment (in process and pre test)
* Goods-inward inspection of goods received from suppliers
* Take a lead role in the process of initial survey and inspection of equipment returned for repair and refurbishment
* Identification and investigation of corrective and preventive action and assurance
What you need to have in order to apply for be the Inspection Engineer in a role that you can't miss out on!
* IPC610, IPC620 would be an advantage
* Familiar with ESD procedures
* Extensive experience of performing Inspection tasks both commercial off the shelf and bespoke test equipment
* Able to read and work from circuit diagrams and general assembly drawings
* Be familiar with use and maintenance of crimp tools, soldering and de soldering equipment
So, if you have what it takes and don't want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.