Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
This employer requests that only candidates in Netherlands apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Netherlands, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
My client in Amsterdam is looking to expand and replace several positions spread over two teams with similar demands.
You'll be working in a business that constantly tries to innovate and has made some impressive growth over the past years.
The must-have demands of these positions are:
- Solid knowledge of ISP Systems
- Strong knowledge of high-end Cisco and Nexus platforms
- Strong and recent knowledge of Checkpoint Firewalls, including management infrastructure as well as Firewall Enforcement
- Strong knowledge of F5 LTM/Viprion (recent)
- Lastly but certainly not last... Cisco ACI experience, application-centric. Our ideal candidate needs to understand ACI: EPGS, Layer3 outs, Bridge domains. The manager is not interested in someone that has only built the Fabric because you'll need to allocate services to ACI.
I'm very keen on having a conversation to see we can mean something for each other.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Other Pay Info: Negotiable