Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Fire and Security Alarm Engineer
Platinum Recruitment Agency are looking for experienced Fire and / or Security Alarm Engineers to support the growth of our client's business.
The role is to carry out installation / remedial / service/ fault finding of fire and security systems for homes and commercial premises identifying customer needs and services requirements to develop business opportunities for the company.
Of equal importance is to maintain a high level of quality, customer satisfaction and meeting company targets.
The role is based in Peterborough, covering the Cambridgeshire area. You will need to arrive at the office or location of work and be ready to start by 8:30am.
Previous experience in the Fire and Security Alarm industry is essential.
• Security alarm experience
o Intruder alarms - Menvier / Galaxy/ Scantromic/ Pyronix/ HKC/ Powermax/ Honeywell ADI products
o CCTV - Hikvision/ Adpro/ ademco
o Access Control - Paxton / Came
• Fire alarm and detection systems experience
o A wide range of panels experience - Gent / Advanced / Kentec/ Morley/ Apollo
? PLEASE NOTE: PROOF OF EXPERIENCE IE CERTIFICATES OBTAINED WILL BE REQUIRED
o Emergency lighting is a bonus
• Good knowledge of how fire and security systems are installed
• Knowledge of British Standard BS4737 (Intruder) or BS5839 (Fire)
• Must have proof of the right to work in the UK
• Specific security checks must be successfully completed in order to work within our highly regulated industry