NCS is looking for a dedicated, responsible, self-motivated individual to join our growing team of Low Voltage and DAS Installation professionals. NCS will train the right candidate.
The right individual has the opportunity to advance to Level 1 technician.
Travel may be required 10-15% of the time. NCS is HQ'd out of Middleton, WI and occasionally travels to the surrounding Southern WI areas. The work schedule varies based on customer demand. May include 2nd or 3rd shift occasionally, and a possible on-call rotation.
NCS offers a benefit package that includes Health, 401k, and Paid Time Off including vacation and holidays.
NCS will providing training on the following Job Duties:
- Installing, Terminating, Troubleshooting, Testing Low Voltage Cabling including ½" Hardline Coax, Cat5e, Cat6, Fiber in a variety of systems including Distributed Antenna Systems, Voice, Data, Fiber, CCTV, Wireless in commercial settings including retail, office, industrial.
- Installation of cable management systems such as J-Hooks,
- Installation and Troubleshooting of network devices including switches, routers, UPS, AP's, POS & Peripherals, security cameras, video equipment, PCs
- Performing service calls and moves adds changes, including troubleshooting and resolving customer issues.
- Complete paperwork and other Deliverables (pics, as-builts, test results, survey forms, etc) timely and accurately.
- Troubleshoot Voice Lines
- Scissor Lift operation
- Other duties may include: Use of Hammer drills, Job Status Reporting; conduit installation; Circuit Extensions -- T1, & POTS lines, Customer interface; Materials Inventory; Proper care and use of Company tools & vehicle;
Job Qualifications include:
- 1-2+ Years of experience (preferable) but will train the right person.
- Valid Driver's License, with a clean driving record
- Physical Ability to install cabling in commercial settings, ability to lift cable spools and other materials/equipment, climb up/down 8' - 12' ladders, commute long distances, manual dexterity to terminate cable to proper color code, and use power tools.
- Proficient with the use of Smartphone, GPS, Laptop/Tablet, Excel & Outlook
- Flexible Schedule
- Excellent communication & Customer Relationship skills
- Standard Industry Tools provided by Technician such as hand tools and 18v drill.
About the Company
Network Cabling Solutions designs, installs and supports your structured cabling systems.
Based out of Middleton, WI Network Cabling Solutions is pleased to serve our customers throughout the Greater Madison area.We specialize in StructuredCable Installations including Voice, Data, Fiber Optics, CCTV & IP Camera Systems, Paging, Network Equipment Installation, Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS),and Wireless Systems in Commercial environments. We deliver quality solutions on time and on budget. From service calls to remodels, office relocations, and new installations, NCS has your solution.
Employment Type: Permanent
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Telecom Market Intelligence