This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Our story is a great one and we love to tell it! We are the largest software platform provider to the life and pensions industry in the UK and Ireland. Nevertheless there are challenges out there that mean we need to look for future star employees to continue our success through all chapters…… and that is where you come in!
The Next Chapter
We are looking for a true Citrix expert, someone who has excellent technical knowledge and can lead in the design and support of Citrix infrastructure, who understands cyber security and can identify issues. In short we want a Citrix know-it-all!
The star of this chapter is going to be you, our Citrix and Security Engineer. Someone who understands all the facets of Citrix, Security, VPN's and remote access, who will:
• Lead the ongoing evolution, administration and support of the Citrix infrastructure for both internal and external user landscapes
• Maintain, improve and monitor security across the corporate network including firewalling, anti-virus and cyber-attack prevention
• Develop the Citrix roadmap in line with Aquila Heywood's business and technical requirements
• Liaise with application owners, support teams and end users to meet business needs and ensure compliance with relevant standards e.g. ITIL, ISO, SOC2
To Play The Part
Our Citrix and Security Engineer is going to be a superb technical leader. Someone who is commercially savvy and a Citrix genius, someone who has:
• Demonstrable experience in all Citrix products
• Security management & ISO 27001 compliance experience
• Secure/Access Gateway
• Firewall design & management
• DDOS processes and tooling
• Windows Server Support
• Linux Server Support
• MS Windows Server 2012 / 2016 R2
• VMware technology suite
• Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Services
Are you our next Star?
Our story is built on your success, and your success does not go unnoticed! Alongside our generous benefits package we recognise and reward high performance and encourage an open and honest working environment. We will support you through every new chapter of our story with us.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button.
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time
Other Pay Info: Excellent