This employer requests that only candidates in Ireland apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Ireland, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Imagine what you could accomplish if you could drive positive change every single day. As the leader in sleep and respiratory disorder solutions, our work changes lives with every breath.
RESMED SENSOR TECHNOLOGIES (RST) LTD
ResMed is a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of products for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep-disordered breathing. ResMed's RST division is the world's first non-contact sleep and respiration technology provider. At the core of RST's proprietary technology is a sensitive radio frequency motion sensor that can detect respiration and movement without being connected to the body. The sensor incorporates sophisticated biometric software that converts the motion data into a measurement of sleep.
See an example of our work at
• Working as part of an R&D team on technology for the monitoring of physiological parameters for both consumer and medical applications
• Design, implementation, testing and documenting new innovative algorithms
• Assisting hand-over of algorithms for software implementation
• Contribute to the expansion of the IP patent portfolio
• Liaise with customers / partners at a technical level
• Manage communication across all relevant stakeholders
• Work closely with RST's software implementation and systems integration teams
• Provide input into the verification/validation of products and services incorporating RST's movement and breathing sensing and analysis technology
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time
Pay: 55,000 to 75,000 GBP (British Pound)
Pay Period: Annual
Other Pay Info: €55,000 - €75,000 - Competitive fixed salary plus generous benefits pa