3x IT Infrastructure Integration Project Managers
Posted Apr 21
Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
This employer requests that only candidates in India apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not India, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
For our client we are looking for three IT Infrastructure Integration Project Managers; one Project Manager for the following locations, respectively: China, India, France.
The IT M&A infrastructure integration project manager is responsible for planning and executing the integration of an acquired company into the IT infrastructure of our client. This includes an initial inventory of the target company's architecture and IT services, running a gap/fit analysis against our client`s existing infrastructure and services setup and designing the to be architecture and services in line with the guidelines and subsequently getting required hardware and services ordered and installed, tested and fully operational in the target company.
* Strong, proven technical state of the art and recent knowledge on Network, voice, Servers, AD, email, end user computing, printing, mobility
* Excellent Project and team leadership skills, being able to coordinate and steer virtual multifunctional and multinational teams
* Experience with IT contracting (hardware, software, services)
* Practical experience in managing and supporting network, end user computing and datacenter environments in a multinational company
* Proven experience in complex integration project leadership and successfully managing multifunctional teams
* Proven experience with successfully executing complex acquisitions or divestitures
* Strong written and verbal communication skills including demonstrated ability to write reports and proposals in English and French/Mandarin
* Knowledge of PMI's project management methodology and best practices
* Based on the initial DD report run an initial kick-off meeting after signature of the deal to verify and detail the results together with the target company's IT staff as well as with the Clients IT infrastructure staff
* Understand target's infrastructure and application landscape, their IT organization incl. external contractor services as well as IT financials and identify any gaps against current state of the art technology
* Run design workshops in the areas of Network, voice, Servers, AD, email, end user computing, printing, mobility
* Prepare shopping lists for hardware and services required to integrate as well as manage cancelation of services not required any more at the target company and get ordering processes executed
* Start: ASAP
* Duration: 5-7 month
* Workload: Full-time, 5 days per week
o China: Shanghai area
o France: Lyon area
o India: Gurgaon area
Interviews with our client can be arranged on short notice.
If you are interested or if you can recommend someone for this opportunity please contact us.
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 5months +