24/7 Technical Support Engineer - Rotating Shift Pattern
Posted Apr 20
Clearwater People Solutions Ltd
Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Our client, a rapidly expanding company based in Basingstoke, Hampshire is currently recruiting for a 24/7 Technical Support Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will provide a 1st class IT support service to internal and external customers / end users providing support around bespoke products such as networks, firewalls and cloud security.
*** This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate or an IT Support candidate who want to grow and progress into a highly technical position***
- Providing proactive technical support to clients, customers and end users
- Supporting other team members within the technical team
- Adhering to escalation and call management processes and procedures
- Providing accurate, succinct and sufficiently detailed documentation of work Performed.
- Attend training courses covering products and technologies
- Maintaining and improving personal knowledge of technologies
Key Skills and experience:
- IT Support skills / experience
- TCP/IP networking skills would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Windows and/or VoIP, preferably including SIP would be advantageous
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Communication and presentation skills
- Very high capability to cope with pressure
- Educated to A Level standard or High
- This is an entry level position with excellent career progression prospects.
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: IT Support / Helpdesk / 1st Line Support / IT Administration / IT Administrator / Helpdesk Administrator / Service Desk / IT Analyst / Technical Support / Networks / Switches / Routers / Cloud technologies / Basingstoke / Hampshire / Farnham / Reading / Hook / Fleet / Newbury /
. Date posted: 18/04/2017
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time